StackOverflow will provide me with much-needed reference and expertise and I hope to learn from it not only by asking questions, but also by trying to find answers to other's questions where I can.
Member for 8 years, 2 months
27 profile views
Last seen Aug 28 '13 at 16:02
- Bricks 18.6k 18.6k 22 gold badges5555 silver badges122122 bronze badges
- French Language 12.9k 12.9k 55 gold badges4848 silver badges101101 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.1k 1.1k 99 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Area 51 519 519 1111 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 469 469 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 45 J'ai bien peur que tu n'aies raison : faut-il mettre le mot « ne » ?
- 45 Quand peut-on mettre un adjectif avant ou après un nom ? — When do adjectives go before or after a noun?
- 42 Differences between “Oui” and “Si” in the affirmative?
- 32 How do I identify a Lego part?
- 30 What kind of plastic are LEGO bricks made of?
- 28 What's the part number of this LEGO element?
- 28 What's the difference between “que” and “dont”?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (25)
13 Est-ce qu'on se tutoie? Aug 18 '11
11 Facitility to type accented characters Aug 18 '11