Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Top network posts
- 28 How to say "see everything there is to see" in casual French?
- 21 Why does French have letter é and e?
- 9 How to politely request the bus driver to stop the bus if they overstep my stop?
- 9 French equivalent for 'cheesy'
- 8 How to say "that many" or "that much" in French as in "It's not that much"?
- 8 In Software development, does the French expression `back-office` means the same than the English expression `back-end` ?
- 8 孫悟飯 - Songohan, why non-Japanese say it comes from "gohan = meal/cooked rice"?
- View more network posts →