I am a native English speaker who has studied several foreign languages, and who has earned meaningful reputation on SE (>1000) for several of them.
- History 101.3k 101.3k 1616 gold badges235235 silver badges494494 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 20.2k 20.2k 66 gold badges5656 silver badges144144 bronze badges
- German Language 12.3k 12.3k 44 gold badges3333 silver badges7676 bronze badges
- Chess 12.1k 12.1k 2828 silver badges5757 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 10.9k 10.9k 44 gold badges2929 silver badges5858 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 101 Were there women who were against giving women the right to vote?
- 81 Is it true that there are more slaves in the world now than ever at one point in history?
- 75 Why China was able to unify and not Europe?
- 63 Why did the Germans spare Allied troops trapped at Dunkirk?
- 56 Why did Peter the Great name Saint Petersburg, Russia with a foreign styled name?
- 52 Is it ethical for a PI to tell university to pay out intern's salary for an extra month after internship ends, and keep the money?
- 52 Why did Italy abandon its alliance with Germany in WW1 and join the Allied side?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.