I am a native English speaker who has studied several foreign languages, and who has earned meaningful reputation on SE (>1000) for several of them.
New York, New York
Member for 7 years, 11 months
5 profile views
Last seen Aug 18 '17 at 15:18
- History 79.3k 79.3k 1212 gold badges194194 silver badges421421 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 12.9k 12.9k 55 gold badges4141 silver badges122122 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 9.9k 9.9k 44 gold badges2626 silver badges5353 bronze badges
- Chess 9.4k 9.4k 2222 silver badges5252 bronze badges
- German Language 9.2k 9.2k 33 gold badges2727 silver badges6868 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 92 Were there women who were against giving women the right to vote?
- 80 Is it true that there are more slaves in the world now than ever at one point in history?
- 71 Why China was able to unify and not Europe?
- 60 Why did the Germans spare Allied troops trapped at Dunkirk?
- 52 Is it ethical for a PI to tell university to pay out intern's salary for an extra month after internship ends, and keep the money?
- 51 Why did Italy abandon its alliance with Germany in WW1 and join the Allied side?
- 48 Why did the French sell Louisiana?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (6)
3 Not a real answer, but accepted nevertheless Sep 1 '16