I am a native English speaker who has studied several foreign languages, and who has earned meaningful reputation on SE (>1000) for several of them.
New York, New York
Member for 8 years, 10 months
5 profile views
Last seen Aug 18 '17 at 15:18
- History 94.5k 94.5k 1313 gold badges212212 silver badges461461 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 18.6k 18.6k 55 gold badges4646 silver badges130130 bronze badges
- German Language 11.8k 11.8k 33 gold badges3131 silver badges7272 bronze badges
- Chess 11.3k 11.3k 2727 silver badges5555 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 10.6k 10.6k 44 gold badges2727 silver badges5555 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 97 Were there women who were against giving women the right to vote?
- 80 Is it true that there are more slaves in the world now than ever at one point in history?
- 74 Why China was able to unify and not Europe?
- 62 Why did the Germans spare Allied troops trapped at Dunkirk?
- 56 Why did Peter the Great name Saint Petersburg, Russia with a foreign styled name?
- 52 Is it ethical for a PI to tell university to pay out intern's salary for an extra month after internship ends, and keep the money?
- 51 Why did Italy abandon its alliance with Germany in WW1 and join the Allied side?
- View more network posts →