The important thing is not to stop questioning.
Don't be afraid to ask the stupid questions : a good programmer will adopt the mindset of being dumb. He will start asking the most simple and child-like questions.
Top network posts
- 116 Next.js: ComponentWillMount vs. getInitialProps
- 27 A Simple Http Server with Java/Socket?
- 25 How do you log content of a JSON object in Node.js?
- 18 What do I do when my long fingernails for classical guitar interfere with playing piano?
- 17 The easiest way to remove the bidirectional recursive relationships?
- 11 Do I need to use a guitar capo for this song?
- 10 In H2 database, the auto_increment field is incremented by 32?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Sep 24 '14