- Stack Overflow 11.9k 11.9k 2525 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 7.3k 7.3k 1414 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- French Language 1.7k 1.7k 88 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Travel 255 255 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Artificial Intelligence 223 223 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 50 Does it make sense to write tests for legacy code when there is no time for a complete refactoring?
- 25 DDD - Does an aggregate root's repository handle saving aggregates?
- 24 Where does this concept of "favor composition over inheritance" come from?
- 24 How do I reduce duplication of domain/entity/DTO objects?
- 23 From a TDD perspective, am I a bad person if I test against a live endpoint instead of a mock?
- 21 Should Entities in Domain Driven Design and Entity Framework be the same?
- 21 DDD: is it correct for a root aggregate to hold a reference to another root aggregate?
- View more network posts →