I'm an old open-source independent hacker,
concerned about concepts of ethical hacking, teaching and sharing.
I like to play with shell, perl, lisp (sometime), sed and lot of other languages/environments.
Co-system administrator in several configurations, after various SMEs, I like to sometimes take time to focus on methods that I can improve or re-create (for example to change the level of abstraction).
In this, surfing on differents StackExchange's sites is a good way to boost my inspiration!
- Stack Overflow 46.8k 46.8k 1313 gold badges8282 silver badges9999 bronze badges
- Information Security 4.4k 4.4k 11 gold badge1717 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 3.6k 3.6k 2020 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Code Golf 2.7k 2.7k 1717 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Super User 1.5k 1.5k 1313 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 979 How to concatenate string variables in Bash
- 546 How do I prompt for Yes/No/Cancel input in a Linux shell script?
- 326 In the shell, what does " 2>&1 " mean?
- 278 Length of string in bash
- 247 How to check if a string contains a substring in Bash
- 216 How do I split a string on a delimiter in Bash?
- 137 How do you run a command for each line of a file?
- View more network posts →