learning about calendars / software intermitently since 2006.
Bringing ical2list (http://ical2list.appspot.com/) slowly up to help validate functional aspects of ical specs (i.e what is implied by rrule) instead of the syntaxic validity (since already available).
Blogging on http://www.frenchtouch.tech
- Stack Overflow 4.1k 4.1k 11 gold badge2020 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 779 779 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Open Data 351 351 33 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 176 176 44 bronze badges
- French Language 175 175 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 29 What's the difference between CREATED and DTSTAMP in the iCalendar format?
- 25 List of public holidays by countries?
- 20 Sending Meeting Invitations With Python
- 16 ics with alert?
- 15 How would the government prepare the country for an acknowledgement of real magic in our world?
- 13 Formatting time for ical export
- 13 ICS (iCalendar) UID purpose and use
- View more network posts →