learning about calendars / software intermitently since 2006.
Bringing ical2list (http://ical2list.appspot.com/) slowly up to help validate functional aspects of ical specs (i.e what is implied by rrule) instead of the syntaxic validity (since already available).
Blogging on http://www.frenchtouch.tech
- Stack Overflow 4.3k 4.3k 11 gold badge2121 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 799 799 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Open Data 363 363 11 gold badge33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 176 176 44 bronze badges
- French Language 175 175 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 32 What's the difference between CREATED and DTSTAMP in the iCalendar format?
- 26 List of public holidays by countries?
- 23 Sending Meeting Invitations With Python
- 20 ics with alert?
- 16 ICS (iCalendar) UID purpose and use
- 16 How would the government prepare the country for an acknowledgement of real magic in our world?
- 14 Formatting time for ical export
- View more network posts →