Software engineer. Mainly works with Python.
Interests: Competitive Programming (ACM-ICPC), Server Development, Programming Languages, Linguistics in general.
Seoul, South Korea
Member for 1 year, 8 months
0 profile views
Last seen Nov 1 '19 at 1:50
- Stack Overflow 2k 2k 22 gold badges1313 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Korean Language 1.4k 1.4k 44 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 443 443 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Linguistics 349 349 33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- French Language 163 163 55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 48 Is there a short way to check uniqueness of values without using 'if' and multiple 'and's?
- 22 What is the status of stackstatus.net?
- 20 How can I paste Markdown in Microsoft Teams?
- 16 VSCODE: Cannot read property 'local' of undefined
- 12 Wording of the title and heading of flag history page
- 10 두음법칙 - When did North and South diverge in pronunciation of initial ㄹ?
- 9 Python unittest's assertDictContainsSubset recommended alternative
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Aug 18 '19