I am not a native speaker, but I like foreign languages. I work with translations into English from other languages for publication, and this is the reason why my goal is to sound as 'undisturbingly' English as possible. I am therefore keen on having contact with native speakers. I am grateful to be shown my mistakes, they are my best teachers.
I am super-interested in the noblest way one can express things in writing, but hate pedantism.
- English Language & Usage 10.4k 10.4k 22 gold badges1515 silver badges5959 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 7.5k 7.5k 22 gold badges77 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 970 970 11 silver badge1313 bronze badges
- French Language 524 524 1313 bronze badges
- Biblical Hermeneutics 216 216 55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 56 Some changes to the profile while we make it responsive
- 55 What is it called when two words are combined by overlapping each other?
- 22 I'm baffled at this expression: "If I don't talk to you beforehand, then......"
- 18 What is the subject of “With great power comes great responsibility.”?
- 18 Is there a phrase/word meaning "visit a place for a short period of time"?
- 17 Analysis of this sentence and the "through via" usage within
- 14 What's the word for someone who knows what you need in advance?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.