Site/community/mod philosophy: I fight for the users. (and also the site.)
Eating philosophy: food is great! I'm originally from Texas, so I do love my Mexican food and barbecue, but I love just about everything else too.
Cooking philosophy: enjoy yourself! Don't measure unless you need precision, don't rush if you've got time, taste everything, and make enough for leftovers.
Member for 8 years, 10 months
13 profile views
Last seen May 29 at 4:23
- Stack Overflow 390k 390k 6161 gold badges350350 silver badges306306 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice♦ 56k 56k 2020 gold badges159159 silver badges293293 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games♦ 26.4k 26.4k 22 gold badges8181 silver badges126126 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 3.7k 3.7k 1313 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Interpersonal Skills 1.5k 1.5k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 9804 How do I revert a Git repository to a previous commit?
- 2148 Make the current Git branch a master branch
- 1151 How can I see which Git branches are tracking which remote / upstream branch?
- 1129 How can I calculate the number of lines changed between two commits in git?
- 1031 How to commit my current changes to a different branch in Git
- 995 In plain English, what does "git reset" do?
- 874 Finding what branch a Git commit came from
- View more network posts →