Former C++ game developer. Currently, mostly involved in AWS, graph databases and blockchain related projects. During my spare time, NN and Android developer.
a ^= b; b ^= a; a ^= b;
That was nice and fast. In 1998.
Member for 8 years, 3 months
4 profile views
Last seen Jan 4 '16 at 17:23
- Stack Overflow 10k 10k 44 gold badges4646 silver badges6363 bronze badges
- French Language 8.6k 8.6k 1717 silver badges5353 bronze badges
- Medical Sciences 2.2k 2.2k 22 gold badges1414 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Area 51 472 472 1212 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 423 423 11 gold badge55 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 91 Is it possible to dynamically load a library at runtime from an Android application?
- 70 Java 7 language features with Android
- 60 error with setPixels
- 59 Android ImageButton with disabled UI feel
- 34 Quand faut-il mettre un pluriel après un mot indiquant l'absence d'un élément ? — When to use plural after words that hint at a missing entity?
- 32 How to see the details which Ubuntu shows at the time of login anytime?
- 31 Timeout in DefaultHttpClient Class Android
- View more network posts →