I've worked fully remotely since 2009, for large and small companies, some that were non remote-friendly. Interested in discussing anything related to remote work? Hit me up!
Currently VP Engineering @ Wellthon, where we are building a digital health platform designed to help older adults and those with a variety of disorders and diseases to live their best life.
- Software Engineering 2.6k 2.6k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.4k 2.4k 1717 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Super User 688 688 66 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Server Fault 592 592 55 silver badges88 bronze badges
- French Language 326 326 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 280 My boss decided to add a "person to blame" field to every bug report. How can I convince him that it's a bad idea?
- 40 Automatically answer defaults when doing 'make oldconfig' on a kernel tree
- 29 How can I run a program remotely via SSH but display locally
- 14 Implementing a database -- How to get started
- 11 Étymologie de « un fou dans une poche »
- 9 How to reduce PNG file size for web?
- 8 How to profile memory usage of a C program
- View more network posts →