Currently web (C#/ASP.NET) programmer for a printing business.
Former computer science college student with a strong background in Java and C#.
I'm a moderator on the Android StackExchange. I own a G1 running CM5 and a Motorola Droid running CM6. I also own a rooted Nook Color and a wifi Motorola Xoom. I currently use a rooted Galaxy Nexus as my main device.
You can also find me on Twitter.
I'm also a new Android developer. Check out my tipping calculator app called "Tippy Tipper" or my car dock app called "Car Dashboard" here. The source code for "Tippy Tipper" can be found here.
Member for 8 years, 11 months
5 profile views
Last seen Feb 13 '13 at 14:18
- Stack Overflow 25.9k 25.9k 3030 gold badges100100 silver badges124124 bronze badges
- Android Enthusiasts♦ 21.7k 21.7k 2020 gold badges7373 silver badges9898 bronze badges
- Game Development 5.1k 5.1k 1212 gold badges3535 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- French Language 2.7k 2.7k 55 gold badges2020 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 1.3k 1.3k 11 gold badge99 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 488 How do I root my Android device?
- 461 How do you make a LinearLayout scrollable?
- 439 How do I root my Android device?
- 308 I've rooted my phone. Now what? What do I gain from rooting?
- 268 I've rooted my phone. Now what? What do I gain from rooting?
- 134 Using the Android Application class to persist data
- 118 How to take a screenshot with an Android device?
- View more network posts →