My computing experience dates back to the eighties when DOS was brand new and home machines ran on CP/M. From building my own systems I have some understanding in hardware and other complicated things but it is my believe that an OS has to be easy to use and to configure. That's why I use Ubuntu.
Member for 9 years, 11 months
1 profile view
Last seen Jul 28 '15 at 11:33
- Ask Ubuntu 131.8k 131.8k 4747 gold badges295295 silver badges412412 bronze badges
- German Language 69.1k 69.1k 2323 gold badges156156 silver badges395395 bronze badges
- Graphic Design 11.8k 11.8k 11 gold badge3535 silver badges5252 bronze badges
- Lifehacks 4.6k 4.6k 22 gold badges1919 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 479 479 11 gold badge44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 580 Is it possible to remove a particular host key from SSH's known_hosts file?
- 574 How do I install Guest Additions in a VirtualBox VM?
- 478 How do I start applications automatically on login?
- 403 How do I change my username?
- 209 How to delete file(s) in secure manner?
- 190 How to set up USB for Virtualbox?
- 186 How to access a shared folder in VirtualBox?
- View more network posts →