Natural Language Processer, Math teacher, folk musician, obsessively compulsive learner.
Moderator pro tempore on French Language and Usage.
Pronouns are he or they, whichever you prefer.
- French Language♦ 19.5k 19.5k 66 gold badges5656 silver badges128128 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 3.1k 3.1k 2727 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 2.3k 2.3k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Linguistics 780 780 66 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Code Golf 558 558 55 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 70 Placeholder for figure/includegraphics
- 65 Accessing module level variables, from within a function in the module
- 62 Sibling package imports
- 36 French translation for "let's cross that bridge when we come to it"? — Comment traduire « let's cross that bridge when we come to it » ?
- 33 How to say "voted up" or "voted down" in French?
- 30 How to convert a Google docs document to LaTeX?
- 26 Are consonant mutations in Indo-European languages specific of the Celtic group?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (26)
10 Winter Bash, édition 2013 Nov 18 '13
10 Is there a French language character map? Sep 21 '11
7 Is Argot allowed Dec 13 '11
7 Typography/style conventions Aug 27 '11