- Stack Overflow 3.4k 3.4k 22 gold badges1313 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 1.5k 1.5k 1111 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Mathematics 996 996 77 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Vi and Vim 740 740 55 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Philosophy 567 567 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 37 How is the argument "I love all logic, but I don’t love deductive reasoning. Therefore, the moon is made of green cheese." valid?
- 31 How to install Python 3.6?
- 16 Why does `find . -type f` take longer than `find .`?
- 13 for loop doesn't modify `my` variable but does modify `our` variable
- 13 Lisp unit tests for macros conventions and best practices
- 13 OCaml ctypes idiomatic way to deal with out parameters
- 10 Golang check if string is valid path
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.