Top network posts
- 117 What is the idea behind ^= 32, that converts lowercase letters to upper and vice versa?
- 104 Does an unused member variable take up memory?
- 81 In C++, should I bother to cache variables, or let the compiler do the optimization? (Aliasing)
- 74 Avoiding implicit conversion in constructor. The 'explicit' keyword doesn't help here
- 53 Why isn't there an endianness modifier in C++ like there is for signedness?
- 52 Access to protected member through member-pointer: is it a hack?
- 51 How does this float square root approximation work?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Nov 14 '17