Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- English Language Learners 32k 32k 22 gold badges2424 silver badges7272 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 11.3k 11.3k 11 gold badge2121 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- French Language 2.2k 2.2k 77 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Portuguese Language 1.5k 1.5k 77 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Spanish Language 967 967 33 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 58 Why and when did 'Down's Syndrome' change to 'Down Syndrome'?
- 54 'Cheddar goes "good" with burgers?' Can "go" be seen as a verb of the senses?
- 41 What does "a shnip" mean?
- 39 What is a proper synonym for 'keep somebody/something away'?
- 39 Word that means "settle for" that starts with "r"
- 31 Like a Swiss watch
- 30 What does "the proverbial middle finger" mean?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.