HTML programmer. Skilled with Java scripts; over ten years' experience in Node.js. Some experience in C or C++.
(O.K., not really. If you want to know about me for real, just read through some of my answers and comments on Stack Overflow. But if this profile made just one person wince, it was totally worth it! :-)
By the way — any code that I post here, is because I intend for others to be able to use it, and not necessarily just under the terms of CC BY-SA 3.0. I can't say categorically that I cross-license all my code here into the public domain, because code in my answers is frequently a "derivative work" of code from the question, and of course I can't re-license OPs' work without their permission; but suffice it to say, if you take code that I post here and adapt it for use in a non-trivial program of which my code is a trivial or incidental piece, then please don't worry about my rights under CC BY-SA.
- Stack Overflow 159.8k 159.8k 2323 gold badges249249 silver badges286286 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 13.9k 13.9k 11 gold badge4141 silver badges5353 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 4.1k 4.1k 1515 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 1.6k 1.6k 1616 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 1.3k 1.3k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 1796 Replace one substring for another string in shell script
- 172 Unnecessary curly braces in C++?
- 164 How to join a slice of strings into a single string?
- 164 Read tab-separated file line into array
- 161 Regex to match a digit two or four times
- 137 Repeat last command with "sudo"
- View more network posts →